PURPOSE OF THE JOB
As the F2F City Coordinator you will develop and manage multiple teams of Face-to-Face (F2F) Fundraisers in their allocated region. The Face to Face fundraisers are responsible for inspiring and signing up new monthly supporters in various malls and other locations. Funding raised from these monthly supporters allow Save the Children to run programmes for vulnerable children in South Africa.
· Interview, train and develop new fundraisers and Team Leaders.
· Conduct face to face interviews alongside the Campaign Specialist
· Provide ongoing support, training and development to fundraisers and Team Leaders within the field and in a class room setting
· Identify, train and nurture fundraisers that have the capability to become team Team Leaders
· Sourcing of malls and any other administrative duties required by the Campaign Specialist
· Carry out regular announced and unannounced site visits, conduct team meetings and provide phone support to Team Leaders.
· Ensure teams leaders are adhering to agreed expectations as set out in training and are setting best practice example to their fundraisers
· Carry out all performance related matters for direct reports. Assist Team Leaders to conduct performance management for fundraisers
· Provide assistance to the Campaign Specialist, and provide Team Leader cover when necessary.
· High standards of F2F practice are maintained in your region ensuring all campaign objectives are achieved
· Manage and ensure that all KPI’s are reached in your teams, including but not limited to per shift average, no show rates and attrition rates are maintained
· Ensure team leaders are adhering to rules and regulations as stipulated by the fundraising site
· Investigate any complaints or quality issues relating to Team Leaders or Fundraisers
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
· Proven success in managing face to face teams previously. A minimum of 2 years’ experience either managing fundraisers or face to face fundraising teams. Or alternatively managing an infield sales based teams in a commercial environment.
· Experience conducting formal training and coaching in a Not for Profit or commercial environment highly desirable
· Excellent communication skills, creativity and the ability to develop new ways to inspire people about what Save the Children South Africa does!
· Experience of supporting and supervising others
· Experience in performance managing staff
· Ability to lead from the front and to fundraise alongside team leaders and fundraisers, to run team talks and to demonstrate the skills you expect of team leaders.
· Ability to both lead and work collaboratively
· Ability to work independently
· Ability to easily build rapport with a diverse range of people
· Ability to work well under pressure
· A positive attitude and high levels of self-motivation
· Good organisational and time management skills
· Valid, current drivers’ licence
· Ambitious, results orientated and able to work in a target driven environment
· Reliable and adaptable
· An interest in and passion for Save the Children South Africa’s cause
· Commitment to Save the Children South Africa’s mission and values