Some introduction text.
1. Raise funds from individual donors by:
- Building rapport with people who are approached and providing an excellent initial supporter experience,
- Answering questions about SCSA, handling objections and using your talents to convince potential supporters of the value of their support,
- Inspiring potential supporters to sign up for a regular monthly donation, by credit card or direct debit.
2. Maintain an understanding of SCSA programmes, campaigns and causes to be able to talk convincingly to potential supporters about the organisation’s work. This includes keeping up to date with projects and news that affects the team and by participating in training, talking with relevant SCSA staff, undertaking individual research, etc.
3. Be accountable for achieving daily goals or targets (in terms of quantity and quality), in accordance with agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
4. Ensure the effective and accurate administration and processing of personal sign ups.
5. Support new and existing team members and proactively work to maintain a positive working atmosphere.
6. Represent SCSA in the public sphere in a positive and inspiring manner.
7. Take responsibility for any SCSA equipment that provided to fulfil the role and which is entrusted to your care.
8. Adhere to SCSA Code of Conduct at all times.
9. Assist with other fundraising or campaigning activities as directed by the F2F Campaign Specialist
10. Actively participate in relevant team-building, group activities or meetings.
11. Undertake any other tasks that may be delegated by the Team Leader and/or F2F Campaign Specialist that are in keeping with the scope of the role.
- Previous fundraising or sales experience, including face to face fundraising, is preferred
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to easily build rapport with a diverse range of people
- A positive attitude and high levels of self-motivation
- Ambitious, results orientated and ability to work in a target driven environment
- Excellent communication skills, creativity and the ability to develop new ways to inspire people about what SCSA does
- Ability to work well under pressure and to handle rejection
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team
- Reliable and adaptable
- An interest in and passion for SCSA cause
- Commitment to SCSA mission and values