WRITE A CHILD'S SMILE INTO YOUR WILL
Through a gift in your will - also known as a legacy - you could give children all over the world a reason to smile.
Thank you for your interest in wanting to be part of the select group of Legacy members Save the Children South Africa
By enjoying a happy and full life, you have the special opportunity to join our Legacy program which, more than representing a solemn act, is one of the most inspiring acts that you can share with your loved ones.
Being part of Save the Children South Africa, granting a benefit in your will will allow you to transform the lives of children living in conditions of disadvantage in our country and create lasting and permanent changes in their lives.
Being part of Save the Children means joining the movement of millions of people in South Africa and around the world who believe that every child has the right to grow and reach their full potential. In the words of our founder Eglantyne Jebb "The future of the world is in childhood".
It offers the best gift.
A legacy can be the most significant gift you can make in your life,
because it gives you the power to change the future of children by:
- Saving lives. You can help us create a South Africa where children do not die of preventable diseases before the age of five.
- Providing quality education to children in marginalised areas, which allows them to break the cycle of poverty and access to better development opportunities.
- Offering protection and security so children stay in a safe spaces, learn health habits to prevent diseases, receive balanced meals while their parents and caregivers work.
- Helping Save the Children provides humanitarian assistance to children and their families during emergency situations so children survive in the event of natural disasters or conflict situations.
How can you leave a gift of life and hope in your will.
It is a very simple process, you just have to follow the following steps:
- Discuss with your notary the intention you have to leave a gift for Save the Children South Africa. They will tell you how to mention it in your will or how to integrate one if you do not already have it.
- We propose the following words as a guide so that the Legacy for Save the Children South Africa can be carried out:
I give as a legacy to Save the Children South Africa, [enter here the percentage of your inheritance, the sum of money or the description of the good you want to donate], so that the organisation fulfills its main objective in favour of South African children .
- Inform Save the Children South Africa, that you have left a legacy so that we can thank you for your generosity, keep you informed of the progress made in the activities we carry out and register as a member of the Legacy Group.
- Include our legal registration information, Save the children South Africa CIPC Registration No: 2012/019616/08; a registered NPO, No. 104-961-NPO, PBO, No. 930 040 924
It grants a legacy of life and a better future.
Thanks for your generosity,
For personal attention please contact:
Supporter Care Officer
+27 (0)12 430 7775